Saturday, February 28, 2004

La musique: the sound of settling- death cab for cutie

This should be fun. The covad geeks sound like they've been huffing glue. They keep playing this phone sample that sounds like a sheep bleeting. They laugh hysterically, oh, and now they're moving on to a submarine alarm mixed in with a d'oh from homer. Also, I just got off my third (hopefully last) call with the exact same lady. I had to hang up on her the first two times because she wouldn't stop swearing. She sounded like she was on a rancid trip on a galaxy of different drugs. After the first 2 calls where she was in a hallucinogenic-like rage, to the third call where she was a mix of barbituates (slow, lethargic) and cannabis (retarded giddyness). She kept calling me her "Saturday night date" then laughing with this morbid cackle that gave me shivers.

Moving on, I was watching this show on Celebrity couples and there was an astrologer talking about "compatability" as far as sun signs go. I got to curious as to what ones I'm best with, and knowing my mom's into that jazz, I decided to check up on it. Now normally I don't (and still don't) put a lot of cred into that stuff, but some of this book's descriptions of myself (a saggitarius) were so dead on..... well.... you tell me.

"Ordinarily, people born under jupiter's influence feer nothing. The typical saggitarian is attracted to danger-in sports and in his job or hobby. An element of risk excites and challenges the archers."

"Most of the time the typical saggitarian is happy and gregarious, but . . . rebellion against authority and stuffy society are common. Saggitarius will never run away from a fight and rarely call for help . . . The men will use their fists as weapons, a rude, insulting person who has challenged Jupiter's good nature often finds himself sprawled on the sidewalk wondering where that truck came from."

*the kicker* "Among the most unpleasant traits of some Saggitarians are a tendency to a violent temper, a love of too much food or drink, which can lead to obeisity or alcoholism, mental brilliance stained by burning sarcasm, or extreme eccentricity . . ."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home