Monday, March 08, 2004

La musique: the faint- your retro career melted

whoa.
what a bender. Wednesday me and Andrew D. rocked the wave and proceeded to suck at trivia.
"What is the most agricultural country in the world?"
"JAPAN!"
What's worse, I actually did a project on Japan and it's population, but being an baked idiot, Japan seemed like a good guess, they farm, um... rice. The real answer was even funnier: ETHIOPIA. HA.

Thursday we went to the "NEW" Myron's "EXTREME" trivia. I did get rather drunk and make out with a fish, but it's the principle. No Joel+No pitchers= Boo. Plus we didn't win.

Saturday, some of us cool kids from work went to see Starky and Hutch. Great flick. Then we went and had drinking games where I was the only person who had no beer. Rum for Matty (and some beer). In this fashion, when you have to drink, some can sip a beer, I had to do a shot. FU UUUUUCK.

We went to St. James' gate, then to Myron's. Danced it up. Remainder of evening is pieced together by what other people told me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home