Wednesday, March 10, 2004

La musique: TNT- AC DC

I'm in the save queue. It's my job to "motivate" (read: scam) people into keeping their magazine, book, cd, whatever (In French!). I don't like doing it, it's shifty as hell, but I'm really fucking good at it. You spit this retarded propaghanda at these people so much, you almost start believing it yourself.
Ever see that Simpsons where Homer takes a "cheque" he gets in the mail into the bank? The banker explains he can't cash it.

"Why?"
"See where it says 'not a cheque', 'void void void', and 'Banker do not honor this'? That's why."

You have a good chuckle thinking no one is that stupid to actually try that. Well.... I got a call where some lady thought she actually had two cheques for $30,000. It took me a half hour to convince her otherwise. Another guy called up (not to me) and was livid. Why? He had rec'd a "cheque" for $5,000 in the mail. He then proceeded to deposit it into an ATM, withdraw the cash, and went on a bender.
A pal had just gotten a call from a gentleman who needed help orchestrating the kidnapping and possible murder of his bank's manager, the customer was not able to do himself because he's physically disabled. I'd wager I deal with more crazies per day than my mom, who's a psychiatric nurse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home