Sunday, May 29, 2011

For the "Seemed like a good idea at the time" file:
I was a good Dad all week so ended up wearing rugby shorts to a bar (For ease of dancing, obv.) under the influence of at least 3 different mind slurrying chemicals, resulting in me getting kicked out for licking a doorman.
In what I'm going to mostly blame on the lack of pocket space (though there were definitely other factors) I lost my cell phone, my debit card, and my cigarettes. Fortunately the card was replaceable, the smokes were mostly gone, and my cell phone was found and they called the house. Unfortunately short shorts offer little road rash protection and I'm scraped to hell and my elbow is pretty banged up. Part of me feels a little old for this, but most of me can't wait to do it all again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home