Friday, July 09, 2004

La musique: Vera- Pink Floyd.

This is getting really weird. I keep having dreams that things are going to happen, and they do. For example, I heard Greece beat Portugal 1-0 in the final of Euro 2004 (actually I read it on tsn.ca) and I was like: "Yeah, didn't that happen yesterday?" I just shrugged it off to me getting my days mixed up (I was on backshifts). I dreamt that me and Dave put a full size golf hole (tee, fairway, green, etc) in the front yard. The next day he suggests we make a driving range in the back yard. Last night I dreamt that someone I haven't talked to in a really long time, did something that kinda "opened the door" so to speak (At least that's how I took it). I'm being vague, because it's what I do best, but the exact thing actually did happen today. What to do about it however, is another story.
I don't remember any of these premonitions until they actually happen, and when they do, I get a huge sense of deja vu. I don't think I'm turning clairvoyant by any means, maybe just crazier. Makes you wonder though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home