Wednesday, June 30, 2004

La musique: I'M A COWBOY, BABY.

From:
To: l****1@hotmail.com
Subject: Harbour Station Notification Service
Sent: June 30, 2004 4:04:26 PM
HARBOUR STATION EVENT INFORMATION
---------
The man known around the world as Kid Rock will bring his genre-blurring musical mash to Harbour Station on Friday, August 6 ..... in his only New Brunswick appearance. Tickets go on sale July 10, at 10 a.m.

KID ROCK
6 Aug 2004

HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I want to go.
Really.

I think I'm going blind. I can't see what inning it is in baseball on TV, I have a hard time reading license plates, street signs, etc. I see light as more of a fuzzy blur than they should be. I think it might be a good time to go to an eye doctor. Maybe I have maccular degeneration. Fuck I'm a hypocondriac. Just last week I thought I had early onset alzheimers.
Another good reason for me to hit up the eye doc is because I might not have a health plan that'll pay for it much longer. That's right people, I MIGHT HAVE A NEW JOB. I have an interview tomorrow for a bilingual tour guide at the Hillsborough River Eco-centre. This place is like 10 minutes from my house, the only catch is, I have no clue how much it pays. It sounds fucking choice though.
To prep for this shift, I slept all day and had a 14 hour sleep.
Things I dreamed about.
1. My mom beaking up with her boyfriend.
2. High speed choreographed candy stealing
3. Living in a roadside shanty town with a group of vagabond kids, constantly fleeing the police.
4. I had a dirtbike. Motherfuck, I loved that dirtbike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home