Saturday, July 03, 2004

La musique: I snuck into the Live show.

Is it possible to be both a lover and a fighter?

I've decided to get a bit introspective. After all, this blog is about ME, Which is obviously of some interest, otherwise you wouldn't be here.
At the moment:
*I'm big on: Beer, Dope, Polaroids, Blue polyester jackets, Coranna, Velvet Revolver, High Tops, Yogurt, Sunshine, Andrew and Rob's apartment, Sleeping, Free Stuff.
*I'm not such a fan of: My job, George W. Bush, My father, bills.
Wow, I thought I could think of more things I hate than that. I'mma blame that on the late hour.
*My Fears: The big one now is that for some unknown reason, I can't throw a baseball at all straight. What if I can't throw straight again, ever? I'm scared I'll loose loved ones, be a failure in life, and that man has irreperably damaged this planet, among other things. I'm scared of a lot of things.
*Last 5 albums I bought: Contraband- Velvet Revolver, Watch out!- Alexisonfire, The Vines- Winning days, The Haunted- One kill wonder, Death cab for cutie- Transatlanticism.
*My life would likely be easier if I only liked one kind of music, or none at all. Ignorance, they say, is bliss.
*I hurt myself a lot. Don't worry, I'm not a 'cutter', But I do end up injured a lot. I'm not sure yet if it's intentional or not. Maybe subconsciously intentional, if that makes sense.
*I wish I had a shower, and lived in town. I love town showers.
* I make "rock and roll signs" with my hand while sleeping. How hardcore is that?
*No matter how old I am, Whether things are going super or shitty, I always miss 'the good old days'.
*I'm not really, really, good at anything.
*Myself in 5 words: scatterbrained, impulsive, contained, bipolar, and mawkish.
* # of the above qualities I enjoy: 2. But only to a certain extent.
Feel free to add whatever you see fit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home