Friday, July 02, 2004

La musique: big machine- velvet revolver

All of my dogs except the retard white one are completely petrified of thunder and lightning. So in the midst of evening nap, I was awoken by the whimpers and whines of three dogs directly next to my bed. It was like taking care of my own three helpless, furry children. I do know however, that any real children of mine in this situation would be climbing radio towers taunting Thor to smite them.

The job for which I was applying pays MINIMUM WAGE I haven't worked for minimum wage since like, 1997. I almost asked them "So, you're looking for a bilingual University student to drive to Mount Stewart and work for minimum wage?" I did actually tell them, that since it meant making $3 less an hour, I'd stay in this cess pool for the summer unless they could make it more attractive.

Canada day was fun, but uneventful, Considering I had to here at midnight, I got pretty fucked up. I lost everyone quite quickly, and Me and 'ranna got some Chinese food, Roamed the midway, and watched the fireworks. At first I was kinda upset at missing the shows/festivities, but considering the good times I did manage to have, plus the rain, plus the double time and a half backshift pay I got. It all worked out pretty well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home