Monday, April 19, 2004

La musique: turbonegro.

A lesson lumped is a lesson learned. This weekend we learned that if Matt is fucked up, and you ask him to punch you, he may refuse, but hang in there.
Winners never quit and quitters never win.
Ask him again, and he may break your nose.
The victim seemed fine, the bystanders, less so.
Why would Matt do that?
Because Matt is an impulsive drunk idiot. End of Story.

All punches in the nose aside, it was a pretty good weekend. I got to See Kill Bill Vol. 2 while being ultra stoned on Saturday and the rest of that evening in particular went rather well.
But by far the highlight of the weekend happened Saturday evening. A fascinating blonde approches me at the gathering I was attending. I believe "hi"s were echanged. Then the blonde lays this on my rum and coke addled brain:
"I have something to tell you, but I don't want to sound creepy..."
*awkward silence*
me: "Uhhh... o.k."
"I've actually read your webpage before."
Now seriously. I really love when this happens. I've met a few people online who've stumbled across here. But meeting some in person for the first time but already knew so much about me, well, kinda blew my fucking mind.
Her name was Kristen she was very friendly and had a fine taste in rap music. She said I tend to be rather vague, and that I likely wouldn't remember all that. But oh I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home