Friday, April 16, 2004

La musique: Pour some sugar on me- Def Leppard

I went to trivia for the first time in a while last night. Team 'Dear Diary: Jackpot' consisted of Me, Tyler, Nic, Jeff, and Dave.
Reasons New Myrons trivia sucks:
(i) No Joel/John Michael
(ii) No Cheap Pitchers
(iii) Only one (shitty) brand of cheap beer.
(vi) Obnoxious hosts
(v) Increase in incidence of fish-human contact.
(vi) They started charging cover at 9:30. 9:30! Wtf?! almost an hour before trivia started . I looked at the girl and said "you're fucking retarded. It's 9:30. And I was already just in there." She shrugged, looked at the bouncer, who also shrugged, then stamped my hand and let me in.
Reasons I tolerate it:
(i) When you knife edge chop bouncers across the chest causing them to drop and break a beer bottle..... nothing happens.
(ii) I can still win bar tabs like a motherfucker.

So we won. Mayhem ensues. I had another spirited convo with hot coatcheck Heidi about basketball. The Lakers? Ha.
Rob, Andrew, and Jamie eventually show up, followed by enthusiastic celtic hardcore breakdancing, followed by equally intoxicated stammering between Joel's sister and myself.
I woke up in my car. And drove to work.
shit.
8 hours to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home