Wednesday, April 14, 2004

La musique: Last day on Earth (live)- Marilyn Manson

You can't change the world, and if you try, you just end up destroying it. We love all things to death, leave the lights on, turn everything up to ten and fuck everything we fear.
-M.M.

So the other day, something funny happened at work. Conversation as follows:
He was English, We did business that was required, the he asks me:

"You speak two languages right?"
Me: "Yes"
"Oh, I thought so. I speak French too, so that's why I noticed. But your English is really good though..."
"Uh... thanks. (I am English motherfucker)"

Then it happened AGAIN, I don't remember the conversation, but he mentioned I had a bit of a French accent.
Seems I've developped an accent different from my cultural, linguistic, and genetic background.
Fuck.
I should be a spy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home