Thursday, April 15, 2004

La musique: new millenium cyanide Christ- Meshuggah

Good morning Vietnam! Oh shit, I meant Iraq.

I saw this on the news last night. Mr Bush made a speech yesterday, he was asked "What is the biggest mistake you've ever made?" in the past Dub-yah answered "Trading Sammy Sosa" (He used to own the Texas Rangers).
This question was asked again to him stressing post 9-11 mistakes. He studdered, said: "Wow, I wish I had a chance to hear these questions ahead of time" (it surprized me that he hadn't) then silence, then: "Hold on I'll think of something" then... nothing.
Either there's too many mistakes for him to pick which one is the biggest OR he doesn't want to own up to any mistakes OR he honestly doesn't think he's made any mistakes.
I laughed myself to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home