Monday, August 02, 2004

La musique: Fit but you know it- The Streets

So my cousin got married on Saturday, I managed to tip-toe around my father, and drink an excessive amount of red wine. It was really great because I don't see that side of the family that much due to my whole not talking to my dad. Aparantly I was missed.
I don't even like red wine.
That evening was the much hyped toga party. My emergency blanket/duct tape toga was well recieved, and the drinking continued. I went swimming, Smoked up, and walked on fire. The last of which aparantly had something to do with why Shannon broke up with me.
*shrugs*
My tent collapsed, after 10 minutes, I got out, drug it (With everything still in it) to my car, shoved it in the back, and drove home.
I arrived at 6am.
The next day I hung out with my other side of the family and made best buds with my 4 year old cousin from Halifax. Aparantly we have similar mentalities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home