Thursday, October 28, 2004

La musique: speachless- Bane

So apparantly I did some more jabbering (yelling) in my sleep, then went to go sleepwalk, but Coranna stopped me. I googled to see if there was a way to make money off of it as some sort of sleepwalking guinea pig, but it would appear not.
Both of my midterms are over (all two of them), which is nice, I did okay on one and smoked my biology one. The plan is to get nice and drunk tonight to celebrate so I'm adequately hungover for my eye appointment at 8:30 am.
In other news, today is the Grand opening for the Charlottetown Home Depot. DO NOT COME. The whole goddamn island is going to be there, it's going to be swamped. Tell everyone you know who may possibly be going not to go either. Say there was a bomb threat or something, the less people there, the less work I have to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home