Tuesday, October 26, 2004

La musique: Alive- Ryan Adams (home depot soundtrack)

Yesterday I was walking along the UPEI campus and I spotted a ladybug on the ground. When I was a kid, I used to play with them for hours on end, letting them walk over my hands until they grew bored and flew away. So, feeling nostalgic, I picked the bugger up and walked around with him crawling around on my hand for while. I likely looked rather interessting (read: retarded) strolling around UPEI staring at my hands, until he fell, and landed on the pavement. I checked, and she was okay, so I continued on my way.
It was at that point a water bottle I had in the back of my kitbag fell out and hit the ground. As I turned around to get it, I felt like a Nazi, I knew.
Under my waterbottle was a squashed ladybug.
Slightly ominous, no? I'm not sure what it means but I'm pretty sure God hates me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home