Sunday, October 17, 2004

La musique: Hope is... -Killswitch engage

Well, you've missed nothing in the epic tale that is The Matt Ling story.
School (I hate you)
The depot
Drugs
Alcohol
Watching baseball
Coranna
The fact that that's it is the most depressing thing ever.

I could write about the consective weekends I drank Molson XXX, but alas, your knowledge of them is likely as (or perhaps more) clear than mine. I keep going up to people and going "Whoa I was so drunk this weekend...." to which people usually respond: "Uh yeah, I was there."

We should have a Winslow vs. Stratford Alcoholympics. Specifically delegated team members battle in different mediums of Alcohol in terms of speed and amount.
i.e. Gabrielle v. Chuck in who can drink the most Great white. (Which I'd really like to see)
0r Matt v. Shannon and Steph (combined) in most Vodka in an hour.
We've not done a single inter-community competition this year, I think this is one we could all find a way to get together for. So if you want, post more potential matchups and we can do this thing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home