Tuesday, August 10, 2004

La musique: bulls on parade- Rage against the machine

I just realized that the last like five entries all have music entries whose band names start with "the".
Let me assure you this was completely unintentional and will never happen again.

So I quit my job.
The collective bullshit I've put up with over the past year has just become more than I wanted to deal with. Defending principles I knew were complete rubbish, getting told off by people who can barely speak english, and then learning that I wouldn't be able to attend our yearly staff party because..... surprize! I work Backshifts! Fuck that noise.
In fact just now I hung up on some old lady who had nothing fucking better to do in her life than call me to explain how to properly send back the plethora of sweepstakes garbage we send.
I am tempted to behave as I may be able to transfer to a vastly superior program with no headsets, no daily mail to do, and NO GETTING SCREAMED AT!
However, I may just throw good behavior out the window and tear out of this cess pool in a blaze of "fuck you"s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home